top of page

EB HR LLC Meetups

Public·49 members

[LIVE STREAM==] Streaming: ÍBV vs. Fylkir Live 20.08.2023


23 minutes ago — You can follow ÍBV - Fylkir live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis.com, along with live commentary covering the most important match ...




ÍBV vs Fylkir: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionIceland Pepsideild Preview match VS Iceland - Pepsideild - 08/20/23 19:15 - 20. Round Referee Helgi Mikael Jónasson ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 1. 83 3. 8 3. 6 Pre match odds 1. 95 3. 75 3. 3 Asian handicap Line -0. 75 2. 08 1. 70 +0. 75 -0. 25 1. 63 2. 16 +0.


IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik Football Betting 8 hours ago — IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik 2023-08-20 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips


Íþrottabandalag Vestmannaeyja vs Fylkir H2H Watch the history of confrontations between Fylkir and Íþrottabandalag Vestmannaeyja on livescores.biz. « Back. Live


65 5. 25 21. 7 Breidablik 3 - 1 6 - 5 5 - 3 86 - 67 5 - 4 3 (65%) 1. 5 4. 2 5 16. 7 1 - 1 Keflavík 14 - 4 6 - 2 47 - 31 2 - 5 1 (68%) 1 (65%) 1. 53 8. 7 1 - 0 Fram 15 - 8 7 - 1 52 - 43 6 - 10 1 (67%) 1. 75 Fylkir Last 6 Matches 14. 8 0 - 4 99 - 99 3 - 9 5 (59%) 3. 2 1. 91 8. 8 13 - 19 3 - 6 58 - 72 3. 4 24. 7 2 - 4 1-2 10 - 7 2 - 6 106 - 82 1 (72%) 2 (70%) 1. 67 18. 7 HK 12 - 8 1 - 5 51 - 50 6 - 6 1 (70%) 1 (79%) 2. 1 2. 88 12.


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 48% chance of a home win, and a 28% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%. Previous results The head-to-head record for IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik is worth a look. IBV Vestmannaeyjar have won 0 meetings with Fylkir Reykjavik, while Fylkir Reykjavik have won 5. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between IBV Vestmannaeyjar and Fylkir Reykjavik? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing IBV Vestmannaeyjar, 1 tips backing Fylkir Reykjavik and 0 tips favouring the draw.


Sigmundsson as the form record is (1W, 2D, 2L) with their average of 1. 8 goals conceded per game. Poor form in away games 2 losses in 5 games. (1W, 2D, 2L) is the record in away games. With their average of 2. 2 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 66% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 69% 0 Changes (vs. last game) 3 Fresh important missings Head to head 0% 100% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 05/28/23 2-1 1-1 13 - 15 4- 3 80 - 98 7 - 9 2 (56%) 3 (47%) 2. 7 2. 3 05/25/22 1-0 11 - 14 10- 6 40 - 62 9 - 7 2 (30%) 5 (40%) 4 02/17/21 3-2 2-0 - 0 (0%) 07/21/19 3-0 16 - 13 10- 3 46 - 31 8 - 5 1 (28%) 2 (25%) 04/27/19 0-3 0-2 3 - 4 3- 4 0 - 0 2.


IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-08-20Match Details Who: IBV Vestmannaeyjar vs Fylkir Reykjavik Competition: Besta deild When: 2023-08-20, 19:15 Venue: IBV Vestmannaeyjar will host Fylkir Reykjavik at on 2023-08-20 at 19:15 in an interesting encounter in Besta deild. IBV Vestmannaeyjar, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Fylkir Reykjavik, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch.


25 -1 2. 56 1. 52 +1 Goals Under Over 2. 5 2. 35 1. 57 Corners 11. 5 1. 98 ÍBV Bad results in last matches for ÍBV Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach H. Hreidarsson as the form record is (0W, 1D, 4L) with their average of 2. 8 goals conceded per game. Unwinning streak (5) matches ÍBV have failed to win 5 matches in a row. Last win was against Fram (1-0) on 8. 7.


23 4 games lost in row. Time to tactic change? Bad period for ÍBV. Coach H. Hreidarsson can not be satisfied with 4 games losing streak. It is highly possible that the coach will make a tactical change. Fylkir Bad results in last matches for Fylkir Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach R.


Fylkir vs. ÍBV stream 28 May 2023 | Wellington's Poker Room May 28, 2023 — Live Score, Stream and H2H results 5/28/2023. Preview match Fylkir Reykjavik vs IBV Vestmannaeyjar, team, start time. Tribuna.


4 03/02/19 4-2 14 - 10 9- 7 34 - 45 4 - 3 see more Team form 1. 33 0. 67 (+-50%) total 0. 83 (+-17%) total 1. 00 ÍBV Last 6 Matches 13. 8 FH 2 - 1 0-1 7 - 6 4 - 1 93 - 113 5 - 9 1 (64%) 4 (58%) 1. 85 3. 5 5. 8 0 - 2 Stjarnan 0-0 11 - 13 2 - 7 39 - 45 4 - 8 3 (63%) 4 (55%) 2. 38 30. 7 Víkingur Reykjavík 6 - 0 13 - 3 8 - 0 95 - 89 5 - 6 5 (72%) 2 (63%) 1.


Fylkir vs ÍBV live score, H2H and lineups - Betarena Fylkir ÍBV live score (with video online live stream) on 2023-05-28 at Würth völlurinn, Reykjavík. Best highlights, statistics, odds and


Fram Reykjavik vs Fylkir Reykjavik (( 🔴 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 )) ( )Live broadcast ☛ https://maxsports.pegilive.com/soccer.php?match=Besta%20deild%20karla&live=Fram%20Reykjavik%20vs%20Fylkir%20Reykjavik


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page